The MCGSO provides course grants to biomedical graduate students to advance their scientific education by promoting attendance at training courses and workshops relevant to a graduate student’s dissertation research.
The MCGSO Course Grant Program provides funding for biomedical PhD students to help alleviate some of financial constraints associated with course enrollment.
The Course Grant Program is an annual program, allowing students to attend courses at any time during the full (non-academic) year.
Course Grant Officer:
Summer Rozzi – firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD Students in the Biomedical Graduate Programs at Georgetown University.
- Graduate students can receive a maximum of one training course grant per academic year (July – June)
- Workshops and courses must be directly relevant to the thesis work of the PhD student.
- Courses may be those that enhance technical skills or fundamental subject knowledge.
- No similar course should be available to the student at Georgetown University.
Course Grant Submission:
MCGSO accepts course grant applications on a rolling basis throughout the year. However, students must apply at least one month before the start of the course to allow time for the approval process to be completed.
Please refer to the Course Grant Instructions for more details on the program and who to contact if you are interested.